Baseball Quotes

Baseball Quotes - Casey Stengel, to Throneberry:
We was going to get you a birthday cake, but we figured you'd drop it.

Baseball Quotes - Warren Brown, in the 1945 Tigers-Cubs series:
I don't think either team is capable of winning.

Baseball Quotes - John Lowenstein:
Sure, I screwed up that sacrifice bunt, but look at it this way. I'm a better bunter than a billion Chinese. Those poor suckers can't bunt at all.

Baseball Quotes - Bob Uecker:
Anyone with talent can play in the Major Leagues; for someone like me to stay around as long as I did, I think that's a much greater achievement.

Baseball Quotes - Yogi Berra:
It's d`ej`a vu all over again!

Baseball Quotes - Albert Einstein:
You teach me baseball and I'll teach you relativity. No, we must not. You will learn about relativity faster than I learn baseball.

Baseball Quotes - Thomas Boswell:
Cheating is baseball's oldest profession. No other game is so rich in skullduggery, so suited to it or so proud of it.

Baseball Quotes - Rogers Hornsby:
I don't want to play golf. When I hit a ball, I want somebody else to go chase it.

Baseball Quotes - Casey Stengel:
I was such a dangerous hitter I even got intentional walks during batting practice.

Baseball Quotes - Dale Berra:
The only thing my father & I have in common is that our similarities are different.

ESPN.com - MLB News

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP